Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring break is here and we were hoping that by this time we would have a face to face interview or two lined up, but that has not happened. I must admit this is starting to wear on me. I know God does have a place for our family and I continue to trust that however, I am human and not knowing where our family will be living 3 1/2 months from know is scary.
Jeremiah 29:11-13 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
I have heard the first verse many times but for me verse 13 is very powerful. When we seek God with all our heart he will be there. He never fails or forsakes us it is us who fail and forsake continually and have to repent. As someone who has a hard time being patient the imagery of looking for God, actively seeking him also is very powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment