Thursday, February 18, 2010

current status

In regard to where we are in the process outlined below. We are currently at the stage where I have submitted my MLI and have talked to conference ministers in the areas we are interested in. Because of the private nature of this process I am very limited on what I can say further than that.
Marlena and I would just ask for your prayers as we seek God's leading as we move forward, both for us and the church that is out there for us whom ever that might be.
I must confess feelings of anxiety about our future as well as fears of inadiquecy and failure. My great hope and rock is knowing that God called my wife and I to this form of ministry and he is always thier if we are willing to rely on him instead of our own strength.
I desire continued surender to Jesus Christ MY SAVIOUR.

1 comment: